The submission system is closed!
Thank you for having submitted your most educational and interesting cases in the field of neurology disease according to different topics.
1- Aneurysm therapy
2- Acute ischemic stroke
3- Flow diversters
5- MCA aneurysms
- You have to submit your case in the dedicated submission system only
You will be able to submit a case for an e-poster presentation or for an oral presentation.
The final choice remains the decision of the official Selection Committee.
- Your file must be prepared in English
- It must be in the PowerPoint format (.ppt, .pptx only)
- It should be composed of about 15 slides
- It must be in landscape orientation
- Effects, hyperlinks, superimposition of texts or images or transitions are strictly forbidden
- It may include text, figures, images and videos (video format accepted: FLV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV)
NEXT GENERATION CASES
Three cases will be chosen by a jury prior to the Congress. The presenters will be asked to discuss their cases during a dedicated session with the public and a jury of five experienced internationalists.
Who can qualify?
Only ESMINT members, in training or fellowships, can be selected.
Criteria for selection?
Originality of presentation and depth of preparation with particular emphasis on scientific evidence for indication, adjusted risk assessment, and explanation of treatment alternatives throughout the case.
Opening of the submission system: March 6, 2017
New Deadline for submitting: May 22, 2017
Results: end of June 2017